Business Live Stream Video Production FAQ
Frequently Asked Questions
- I currently use Zoom to meet with my clients, how is this different from your livestream?
Zoom is a cloud-based conferencing tool for a pre-determined set of attendees. With livestream, you can reach potential clients outside your regular audience with the help of social media.
- What video content can I use on livestream?
Here are some examples of what you can livestream: interviews, Q&A, product demo, product launch, webinar.
- How often should I publish live videos?
It really depends on the level of engagement you are looking for and the amount of content that you have. We recommend a minimum of once every 2 weeks.
- My company currently is not on social media, can I still publish live videos?
Yes absolutely. While we recommend that clients have social media accounts like Facebook and YouTube, we can also embed the video on your website as well.
- What type of equipment do I need?
Very simple setup is all you need to get off the ground and start running your livestream: a computer, webcam, microphone, some lights and internet connection.