Make Your Social Media Posts Come Alive
Live Streaming Production from Garuda Promo and Branding Solutions
Are you looking to hold seminars or educational programs online?
Are you ready to widen your audience through live video on social media?
Powerful, effective marketing today often requires a robust customer education component. And video is the best way to do this. Posting videos on a regular basis helps build an online community while growing your potential customer base and increasing referrals. When viewers can interact with you by typing in comments in the chat box during the live video, it further increases their engagement. Plus, holding live video sessions on either Facebook or YouTube enables companies to reach clients in a larger geographic area with less overhead costs. The chat functions on these platforms will also allow you to interact and engage viewers LIVE!
If you’re not sure how to proceed from here, you’ve come to the right place. We are here to help you every step of the way – from set-up through maintenance – to build momentum and keep that momentum going.
Beginning to end, Garuda Promo’s live streaming service can:
- Help you build an inventory of live videos from the ground up
- Create striking graphics on your live videos to match your corporate branding
- Make the necessary changes to your Facebook and/or YouTube accounts for livestreaming and live chat
- Take care of all the backend technical aspects of live streaming
- Optimize your videos to reach more potential clients
Frequently Asked Questions
- I currently use Zoom to meet with my clients, how is this different from your livestream?
Zoom is a cloud-based conferencing tool for a pre-determined set of attendees. With livestream, you can reach potential clients outside your regular audience with the help of social media.
- What video content can I use on livestream?
Here are some examples of what you can livestream: interviews, Q&A, product demo, product launch, webinar.
- How often should I publish live videos?
It really depends on the level of engagement you are looking for and the amount of content that you have. We recommend a minimum of once every 2 weeks.
- My company currently is not on social media, can I still publish live videos?
Yes absolutely. While we recommend that clients have social media accounts like Facebook and YouTube, we can also embed the video on your website as well.
- What type of equipment do I need?
Very simple setup is all you need to get off the ground and start running your livestream: a computer, webcam, microphone, some lights and internet connection.