After years of doing business out of the Los Angeles location, Garuda Promo & Branding Solutions has a new branch in Claremont, California. The company is bringing professional promotional product solutions to help Claremont entrepreneurs and non-profits succeed, while simultaneously maintaining ties with Los Angeles – where they continue to do business.
Garuda Promo and Branding Solutions is already eagerly contributing to their new community:
- Member of the Claremont Chamber of Commerce
About the City of Claremont
- Claremont is positioned on the eastern edge of Los Angeles County, 30.3 miles east of downtown LA.
- In the Pomona Valley, the city boasts a beautiful view of the San Gabriel Valley foothills.
- As of the 2015 United States Census estimate, the population is 36,283.
- Part of the “Inland Empire,” which has significantly outperformed the rest of the nation in terms of business activity (growing by 3.8% in the region compared to 2.9% growth for U.S. GDP.)
- Average household income $105,759
- The first people to inhabit the Claremont region were the Serrano Indians.
- In 1771, a vast tract of land was founded as Mission San Gabriel – stretching from the San Bernardino Mountains to San Pedro Bay.
- The Serranos worked the area as shepherds for the padres until Smallpox exacted a heavy toll on their population between 1862-1873. Those who remained left the area.
- The first European man said to enter California was Jedediah Smith, who passed through the region in 1826.
- Claremont was officially founded in 1827.
- Were it not for Pomona College, the city would have become a “ghost town” after the real estate boom cooled, were it not for the decision of a local land company to transfer its Hotel Claremont and 260 associated vacant lots to the recently-founded Pomona College.
- The founders of Pomona College established their school in old New England style. So, the community that grew around it also reflected the style the area is known for even today.
About Garuda Promo & Branding Solutions
Led by a team of skilled professionals with years of experience in promotional items and advertising specialties, Garuda features a sourcing platform which includes more than 3,500 vendor partners. We offer manufacturing capabilities that cover any custom products imaginable. We serve companies large and small, with a mission to market our clients’ businesses with fun, out-of-the-box promotional products. Our experience enables us to imprint many promotional products right here in Los Angeles! Our policy of being on time, reliable and solving crises will help take your company to the next level. For Los Angeles area, call today (323) 379-4887. Our Claremont office number is (909) 547-4282. or contact us online.