Garuda Promo and Branding Solution co-founder Swire Ho was featured on the “Get Out of Your Own Way” podcast by Bob McIntosh.
The podcast is designed to help entrepreneurs do exactly that. We all struggle with being perfectionists some times, it’s what often makes us great entrepreneurs as well. That perfectionism will often lead to lack of growth, frustration, and annoyances.
The episode’s guest Swire Ho, is born and raised in Hong Kong and immigrated to Los Angeles in 1996. Before starting Hellman Production, Inc. in Los Angeles last 2003, he was trained as a sound engineer, working at recording studios and entertainment agencies. Swire and his team was known to successfully produce attractive, personalized DVD and CD cases and custom merchandise like T-shirts which then led them on earning a Score award in 2009, for small business success. His business eventually grew so popular and he decided to sell Hellman Production in 2013 to focus exclusively on the promotional product industry. Currently, he is managing his business known as Garuda Promo and Branding Solutions.
- How to handle a shift on business.
- Knowing your clients.
- Necessity of certification.
- Doing business with the government.
- Importance of clients’ testimony.
- Relevance of mentorship.
- The need for knowing your client’s target.
- Overcoming price objections and knowing your work’s value.
- Developing and maintaining your business network.