The most compelling reason for giving a holiday gift to your clients? Everyone loves a present! Nothing beats an elegantly wrapped, thoughtful, premium gift. But here’s the rub – the right item requires thought. So this year, instead of grabbing the first gift basket you see on your next trip to the warehouse store, consider these helpful holiday gift-buying tips to wow your clients and colleagues:
- Your gift should be valuable. Value doesn’t necessarily equal expense. It means you should consider your clients and determine what they would most likely appreciate and use. Choosing a name brand corporate gift that your clients would immediately recognize will be a great plus. For example, this year, we ordered Aurabox desktop notification systems with wireless speakers. One side features a full-color screen, and the other has room for a full-color logo imprint, which is ideal for branding. We made the choice because our research revealed that Millennials, which make up our top five clients, prefer tech items.
- Your gift should arrive early. We sent the Auraboxes in November, to beat the crowd. We wanted our gifts to be the first ones they opened. This served not only to set our gift apart but also sparked conversations and inspiration to consider their own gift-giving needs.
- Your gift should communicate appreciation. The perfect holiday gift will communicate not only the value you place on the relationship but will be used and appreciated rather than quickly forgotten and discarded. We elegantly wrapped the holiday gifts we sent, including a personalized message and hand-written note. Our goal was to show how much we value our clients.Your gift should say something about you. It’s easy to order hundreds of pens, cups or notepads. But your budget may be better spent divided between your best clients instead of used to buy inexpensive giveaways. If your target market includes people who have a high net worth, a cheap gift won’t send the right message.
– For a digital technology company as a company anniversary gift they gave out Patagonia lightweight jackets embroidered company logo for employees who prefer casual jackets to corporate style jackets. The jackets are perfect for office and outdoor activities.
– For Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce, as a year-end thank you gift to its ambassadors, they opted for a metallic, fast charge power bank with each person’s name laser engraved on back. All the ambassadors are busy individuals who love to network and always on the go, this premium high end power bank was valuable to their needs and the personalization gave a unique touch.
How to Get Started
For great gift ideas, see our Holiday Gift Guide 2018. With everything from wine to recreation, to high-end writing instruments and top quality drinkware, options are limited only by your imagination and budget. And there is still plenty of time to order the perfect holiday gift. In many cases, we can provide 24-hour rush service.
About Garuda Promo & Branding Solutions
Led by a team of skilled professionals with years of experience in promotional items and advertising specialties, Garuda features a sourcing platform which includes more than 3,500 vendor partners. We offer manufacturing capabilities that cover any custom products imaginable. We serve companies large and small, with a mission to market our clients’ businesses with fun, out-of-the-box promotional products. Our experience enables us to imprint many promotional products right here in Los Angeles! Our policy of being on time, reliable and solving crises will help take your company to the next level. For holiday gift ideas or more information, call today (323) 379-4887 or contact us online.