What Are The Benefits Of Chamber of Commerce Membership?
Our guest in this episode is Randy Lopez, Executive Director of Claremont Chamber of Commerce. According to Randy, here are some of the benefits of chamber of commerce membership:
- Networking opportunity
- Build relationships among chamber members and local businesses
- Potential referral partners for your business
- Publicity for your business
Joining The Chamber of Commerce In A Digital Age
With the popularity of digital marketing and social media, should you still consider a traditional method like joining a chamber of commerce? Here are some of the key points to ensure success:
- Networking is a skill that can only be crafted in person, Chamber of Commerce is a great place for practice.
- Business relationships will take time to develop into fruition, therefore attending events often is essential.
- Consistence matters! Attend meetings and events regularly to reinforce networking efforts.
- Identify and reach out to other successful member for help in the beginning will help the transition seamless and efficient.
- Contact Chamber of Commerce office or ambassadors to learn all the benefits available to members, and utilize them fully!
Become A “Conduit of Networking”
You are going to be attending to a lot of mixers, luncheon, events to interact with other professionals in the community. Randy told us an analogy of “conduit in networking”.
As a conduit you will become:
- The trusted source for business services and information
- A connector for referrals among members
- The go-to person to make things happen in the community
A “conduit in networking” is an important person in the community and in return it will help market your business tremendously in the local community.
Swire spends a minimum of 3-5 hours each week in business networking, and Garuda Promo and Branding Solutions belongs to 2 Chamber of Commerce organizations. Networking skill can definitely be learned and it gets better with practice.
You can contact Randy by email email@example.com or call 909-624-1681. The Claremont Chamber of Commerce is located at 205 Yale Ave, Claremont, CA 91711
About Garuda Promo & Branding Solutions
Led by a team of skilled professionals with years of experience in promotional items and advertising specialties, Garuda features a sourcing platform which includes more than 3,500 vendor partners. We offer manufacturing capabilities that cover any custom products imaginable. We serve companies large and small, with a mission to market our clients’ businesses with fun, out-of-the-box promotional products. Our experience enables us to imprint many promotional products right here in Los Angeles! Our policy of being on time, reliable and solving crises will help take your company to the next level. For Los Angeles area, call today (323) 379-4887. Our Claremont office number is (909) 547-4282 or contact us online.